A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,126 Posts
You have to list your entire set up to get better help from us.

Also, what do you mean boost breakups?
Does it leak and then boost correctly above 5K rpms or does it leak at all the high rpms?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it wont go past 4500 rpm in any gear, no bosst at all I have a prosport boost gauge and it just blinks and shit, anyways the turbo doesn't spool up but it still builds pressure because the blow off valve(tial) blows off, i have an greddy emanage blue piggyback fuel management, greddy e-01 electronic boost controller( not controlling boost because it takes an sd card with the firmware on it to run it, called greddy and they are discontinued and i cant find any online for sale, balling on a budget so i cant afford a new boost controller) so i am running a manual boost controller (8-10 psi for now) with 750cc injectors 2j forged internals, t04E turbo ar.50( i know i need a bigger turbo) tial wastegate , but it wont go past 4500 rpms in any gear and wont let the turbo spool, bc of low rs so i need help, could it be my air/fuel ratio??

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Start with the basics cause it sounds like a boost leak.

Blinking boost gauge most likely means a fault with the gauge itself. Higher rpm breakup could be a maxed out maf or the maf is clamped with the management but not tuned properly after the clamp voltage.

Is this a new car/setup for you or have you run this setup before and just came across these new problems? Any recent changes or additions to the setup?

You could remove the boost controller and just run off the wg to start eliminating faulty parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts