A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Nissan Sentra S 1.8
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I own a 2006 Nissan Sentra S 1.8 Engine. I was on my way home from the grocery store & my car was driving fine until I noticed that my car was starting to lose speed. I got my car towed to my apartment since I was really close to home(this happened last Wednesday). I've found out that my car has low transmission fluid in my car & I haven't changed it(Lesson Learned since I don't know much about cars). by the way, this is the 1st time my car was losing speed ever.

So today I went to my local Auto shop to buy 1 quart of Transmission fluid which I put in the car & I still have a check engine light. However, I can now drive it again with no loss of speed this time around. I went back to the same auto shop I purchased my transmission fluid to get the codes for my car in order to know why I'm getting a check engine light.

The Codes are as follows, P2135(Throttle/Pedal Position Sensor) & P0731(Gear 1 malfunction).

So now what should I do to fix the problems that I have listed? Has anyone ever experienced the same/similar problem my car is going through?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.