A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 GXE sedan with manual transmission and need to replace all of my shift linkage and shifter bushings, but CANNOT find the parts ANYWHERE!!! I don't have the cable shifter, I have generic linkage.. with too much slop and play.

Does anyone know of parts from another model that will fit my car? As I understand it, my car and the altima are a few of the only models in this generation that use linkage and not cables.

Again, I've been searching for weeks and cannot find information on what fits my model car ANYWHERE. None of my local parts stores carry what I need, and I've even tried genuine oem from Nissan dealerships.. nothing available

PLEASE HELP

·
Super Moderator
6,286 Posts

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Try ebay. And search like a hawk, futhermore if you call local dealerships w the part number they can zoom in on it any nissandealer in the USA if it has it. If they say no, its because the rep is being lazy or know it stands to lose business by searching. Ive found parts this way. Btw Glendale Nissan has a nismo suspension for spec v new in box, but refuse do to service w em since my dash cam recorded them doing shady business and upselling parts on my spec.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

click on the part number in the listing and it will send you to another page, scroll down and hit the "what this fits" tab and then hit the "show more" with red down arrow.

Hit up junk yards or start fabricating...and other stuff...same everyone is doin...
Almost everything on the oem list is literally just no longer available.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Almost everything on the oem list is literally just no longer available.
As @CrickiKaze said, junkyard or self fabricate. There's always 1-2 manual gxe around. The good part is that most are driven by older people and are in very good condition.

Or, hit up car-part.com and ask dealers if they can pull the parts you need and go pick them up.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts