A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

Which you are you interested in the most?

• Nismo Style Carbon Fiber Rear Lip

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Nismo Style Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Spoiler

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Carbon Fiber Rear Glass Spoiler

Votes: 45 60.8%
  • none of the above, please give opinions

Votes: 4 5.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as many of you know, right now i have the 02-03 and 04-06 nismo style carbon fiber front lips for sale.
i am thinking about making new carbon products for our spec vs, and i need your opinions.
which one of the following would you be interested in the most?

1. Carbon Fiber Nismo Style Rear Lip
about $200 pickup, $300 shipped.

2. Carbon Fiber Nismo Style Trunk Spoiler
about $200 pickup, $250 shipped.

3. Carbon Fiber Rear Glass Spoiler
about $150 pickup, $180 shipped.

if you guys have any other suggestions, please let me know.
i am not looking to do hood or trunk since other companies are already making them.

·
Registered
820 Posts
sorry no offense to nismo rearl lip owners, but i honestly think the nismo rear lip is ugly.

rs 02/03 rear lip made to fit the 04-06 rear in c/f would be hot.

·
Registered
820 Posts
this by far is the best looking rear lip. make this for the 04-06 in c/f. you can even flatten the left and right side so it'll flow better w/ the flat front of the nismo front and the ser side skirts.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
i completely agree with him on this one..but i voted rear glass spoiler cuz thats what i'd like

this by far is the best looking rear lip. make this for the 04-06 in c/f. you can even flatten the left and right side so it'll flow better w/ the flat front of the nismo front and the ser side skirts.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
so what about that engine cover?
one company made it, but stopped production.. and i been seeing alot of people asking for it..

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i forgot to tell you guys that i just started making the cabon fiber engine cover for qr25de, but it will take another 3-4 month to finish, i will keep you guys updated

1 - 20 of 99 Posts