A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SE-R Spec-V
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow B15 enthusiasts!

After years of being Sentra-less for about 18 years I decided to search for a cheap fixer upper! luck would have it that I came across a shady MF'er who lied in his listing saying that the car was perfect other than a tear in the driver seat...well let me tell you something! haha

Exterior:
Bumpers sagging and clips broken (most)
Bumpers spray painted (poorly with matte finish)
front bumper and grill DRILLED together with screws not clips
Taillights cracked
Brake lights don't work (needs new brake light switch)
headlights beyond cleanable (need to be replaced)
Rusting on the roof
2 decent no name tires
2 bald almost to the metal
missing lug nuts and replaced with nuts!

Interior:
Radio does not work (Checked fuses so far)
No lights except for a dim gauges (Which are turned all the way up)
Driver seat torn in multiple places
All seats looks like they haven't been cleaned since it left the dealer lot and sat on by mechanics daily

Other than that all good! lol
Transmission and engine run and feel really strong and how I remember it feeling when I test drove it at the dealer in 2002.

This will be a project but I plan to bring it back to life!
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive design
Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Car
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Hat Car Vehicle Fedora Grey

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Pictures Check out. lol

To be fair the gauge in the 2002 year is pretty low across the spectrum, always was. I will be lookin for a way to brighten them up a tad.

Theres a few guys selling Lava seats in Mint Condition here, so you've come to the right place. I just picked up a new to me build this year as well. Good luck on the build and post pics!!

·
Registered
2002 SE-R Spec-V
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures Check out. lol

To be fair the gauge in the 2002 year is pretty low across the spectrum, always was. I will be lookin for a way to brighten them up a tad.

Theres a few guys selling Lava seats in Mint Condition here, so you've come to the right place. I just picked up a new to me build this year as well. Good luck on the build and post pics!!
Excellent! that's great news. That's why I love the forums. always good people here to help each other who share the same passion
I appreciate that and same to you on your new build! I will post pics as I get it revived.

·
Super Moderator
6,586 Posts
If you are honestly junking those headlights, I'll take them as long as the mounts are not broken.

·
Registered
2002 SE-R Spec-V
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just wondering was the price really good? Why did you buy it after you saw he lied so much in the ad???

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
I picked it up for $1800.

I bought it still because I saw the potential and its going to be my daily for now so all I needed was for it to get me from home to work and back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts