A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find a part # for just the 2003 midpipe with the catalytic converter so I can order it from the website. Needed for my nismo header and nismo catback.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Might be a discontinued part? Courtesyparts has it listed for $585 but unavailable. My local dealers don't have a part listed for it at all.

Is this related to your ticket?
Yeah, although I've been wanting to swap to my nismo catback for awhile. I'm not really comfortable being that guy with the super loud car.
My midpipe is in bad shape but the catback only has a few thousand miles on it. Same with the header so I'd like a new mid pipe... i knew it'd be expensive but $585 is more than i thought. I may have to get a used one...
I don't have access to paypal anymore which complicates things a lil too....

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you be opposed to picking up an aftermarket 2.5" midpipe like what 2j sells and welding in your own cat? It would bolt directly to your header and catback and would be just as quiet and less than half of that factory part.
I was thinking the same thing sort of. I was gonna ask a friend who has a shop to custom make me a midpipe. I'll look up the one Joe offers though.
Great idea

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
You can get mid pipes that are not Nissan but are OEM spec. Walker makes them. A few companies make them.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. Tomorrow I'm going to start looking for parts more seriously. I'll look on Rockauto then and hopefully i can find it. I've been so busy with homework that I don't have time to look for this or headlight and tailight lenses right now... sucks because i really want to... lol
$800 is insane for that part btw.

·
Registered
575 Posts
It's costly because of the cat. Precious metals and all that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts