A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious if anyone has pulled the trigger and ordered it?

****I know there was a thread that mentioned it bfore, but has anyone noticed the search feature becoming increasingly SUCKIER!<technical term. I've searched for threads I'm certain of the name of, and like the Open-Source Programming thread - just gone, poof, never happened, wth

·
Registered
1,740 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
Nobody has it yet. It was pre order and they're not available yet. Jake's car is the only car that has it and it's sitting at 2j.

The top of page search is damn near useless. Have to use Advanced Search. Still not as good as the regular search used to be.

Reactions: Jake w.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I had pre ordered it,
Was the first to pre order.
But ended up canceling and going with a full Treadstone kit.
Ohh I see...my bad.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
WHATS UP FUCKERS? Hi guys, car is redynoing this week shooting for 500whp. (Joke's) the car is good, sitting pretty. Waiting for the new tune on aem fic6. Shooting for 300whp on 13psi. Joe may only do 11 and like 275whp. It is done in march. Flying down there to see it next month sometime. Its pretty much done other then this new tune and joe breaking it in. It was all small problems like redoing the plug because it leaked at full boost.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
WHATS UP FUCKERS? Hi guys, car is redynoing this week shooting for 500whp. (Joke's) the car is good, sitting pretty. Waiting for the new tune on aem fic6. Shooting for 300whp on 13psi. Joe may only do 11 and like 275whp. It is done in march. Flying down there to see it next month sometime. Its pretty much done other then this new tune and joe breaking it in. It was all small problems like redoing the plug because it leaked at full boost.
AEM FIC :bigeyes:

Why did he not continue with the SAFC?
He needed to retard timing I'm guessing?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I guess. He said he ran rich coming off of boost and he didn't like it. You know how joe doesnt let the cars leave with anything wrong

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I read up on it and I'm happy :) I'm more worried about traction now. I hope the s.drives can handle it. Next year i may go to r888's. Not sure yet

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Better to not push it more than intended. 275ish is what is was meant for.

Cool tho cant wait to see it and how it turns out

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Well joe has been pushing it around 300/320. You get less suddle lag so i guess you can push it a little harder? Not sure. Final tune is this week

·
6,736 Posts
Them s drives will render your 1st and some 2nd gear useless. Most sub 300 rating tire, even 280ish will render 1st gear useless under boost. Basically short of a slick, get used to not having 1st lol.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I swapped to a 06 trans in hopes that it helps

·
6,736 Posts
I swapped to a 06 trans in hopes that it helps
That may help a bit since you have an 02, still gearing for us is too short. I wish we had SRT4 FD ratios. B15's would see 10's by now. They have a 3.5x FD while we have a 4.xxx. Getting a Maxima FD would yield a 3.8x FD which is better but still kinda short. This is why there's no need for them to raise their redlines.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I asked joe about FD and qouted me like 1200 dollars. I was like nope lol

·
Super Moderator
20,873 Posts
I asked joe about FD and qouted me like 1200 dollars. I was like nope lol
You can do it cheaper than that. Hunt down a VQ LSD 6MT for a steal of a deal, swap the bellhousing with yours and slap it in the car you're done.

Hopefully you're keeping your old perfectly fine transmission. You might be glad you had it one day. Or you could sell it for $200-300

1 - 20 of 66 Posts