A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone. last weekend i sold the spec...reason being i was getting myself into situations with police and what not around where i live. pulled over just for nonsense...loud exhaust(stock one)...illegal headlights(4500k HIDs)...tints on the regular basis(once when the car was sitting in the street). so i sold it...got a good amount back being the car was just under 120K. so i picked up a 94 maxima GXE. has a few dings and dents on the outside...interior is clean as well is the motor. my question for those who can help is, is there anything i should watch out for with this car? IE: emissions, motor, trans...it has 147K but still runs really strong. i'll post pics of it when i get a chance.

· Registered
1,770 Posts
93 maxima gxe means it has a vg30de sohc motor. The injector harness tends to mess up on them including the injectors.

· Premium Member
39,173 Posts
Damn man. Where ever you are remind me never to go there.

Good luck with the mods on your new ride.

· Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
93 maxima gxe means it has a vg30de sohc motor. The injector harness tends to mess up on them including the injectors.
how would i know something like this is happening? as of right now the idle is a little rough when i'm sitting still. other than that the car is strong...

· Premium Member
39,173 Posts
Are you going to tint it the same percentage as the sentra or a lower on so that the cops wouldn't bother you as much?

· Registered
2,375 Posts
I know the real reason you got rid of the sentra:) You got tired hitting your knee getting into the car because it was to hight for you to get in it:). I guess you didnt learn from your mistake the first time now you want to tint this car. SMH Come on eddie you just went backward just like nathan both of you sold your sentra for the wrong reason.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.