A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so how are we going to run this? like the last run? the person with the most achievements/modded car or the best looking ride (like it has been during the past years)

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Evan we dont discriminate, its just you guys are unicorns here, we rarely see you guys around :lmao:

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think it should be an even mix of both. Especially since (my opinion) mods are anything that involves changing the car from how it came from the factory (wheels, intake, lugnuts, tires, ect.) hence modifications. :D

I'm nominating my car btw lol :biggrin:
that is true, but people here see the wheels, lugnuts anything not related to power enhancements are cosmetics lol but i respect that.

Well we will have to sit back and wait until the final word is said

would love to see what kind of sponsors Ash is talking about

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
lol - but b15 guys won't vote for a b16 over their fellow bromances! Even if my car has the looks, utility & power to back it up!
thats because there has not been a b16 brave enough to step up to the challenge ;)

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
:thinking: what da fuq??

you guys this was just to get Ash to roll the ball on this, and yes to what mike (06calispecv) stated, most likely you guys have to have more than low and heavy rims, and IIRC, last contest was based on the functionality of the vehicle as well as its performance down at the track. so to my tocallo, all you have done sir, is taco your shit than actually compete it lol (not bashing). But soon Ash will inform us of when this is happening.

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Its functional I fixed it .... smoked an RSX yesterday going up a bridge lol , its got a loud sound system for cruising down the highway , BC coilovrrs and sway bars for ground hugging turning and maneuvaribilty . Viper smart start alarm for those cold or hot days , u can even roll ur windows down from remote to let car cool down before getting in
track it son! :) lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.