A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 89 Posts

· Premium Member
39,173 Posts
there is no contest yet smh lol
Well that makes it worse. There is no contest, yet the contestants are willing to fight to the death. For what, they don't even know yet...LOL

· Registered
1,826 Posts
whos fighting? lol

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
:thinking: what da fuq??

you guys this was just to get Ash to roll the ball on this, and yes to what mike (06calispecv) stated, most likely you guys have to have more than low and heavy rims, and IIRC, last contest was based on the functionality of the vehicle as well as its performance down at the track. so to my tocallo, all you have done sir, is taco your shit than actually compete it lol (not bashing). But soon Ash will inform us of when this is happening.

· Registered
3,382 Posts
:thinking: what da fuq??

you guys this was just to get Ash to roll the ball on this, and yes to what mike (06calispecv) stated, most likely you guys have to have more than low and heavy rims, and IIRC, last contest was based on the functionality of the vehicle as well as its performance down at the track. so to my tocallo, all you have done sir, is taco your shit than actually compete it lol (not bashing). But soon Ash will inform us of when this is happening.
Its functional I fixed it .... smoked an RSX yesterday going up a bridge lol , its got a loud sound system for cruising down the highway , BC coilovrrs and sway bars for ground hugging turning and maneuvaribilty . Viper smart start alarm for those cold or hot days , u can even roll ur windows down from remote to let car cool down before getting in

· Registered
2,621 Posts
Holy shit!!!! ^^^^^

· Registered
2,621 Posts
It would be so awsome to have a VQ35 under the hood of this^ Imagine smoking camaros an shit lol
Hell yeah that would be awsome! Dat front bumper cracks me up! Lmao

· Registered
4,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Its functional I fixed it .... smoked an RSX yesterday going up a bridge lol , its got a loud sound system for cruising down the highway , BC coilovrrs and sway bars for ground hugging turning and maneuvaribilty . Viper smart start alarm for those cold or hot days , u can even roll ur windows down from remote to let car cool down before getting in
track it son! :) lol

· Premium Member
39,173 Posts
B13 for LIFE!!!!

· Registered
2,621 Posts
Reactions: tacoerick
41 - 60 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.