A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally we have our new version made of. Everything is made out of 1 solid piece forged aluminium.

Currently, we have 5 different kinds of size available

Size:

20MM
20MM with built in studs
15MM
15MM with built in studs
12MM
10MM

Price:

20MM $80
20MM with studs $90
15MM $75
15MM with studs $85
12MM $60
10MM $60

Package deal available, pm me for pricing.

Free shipping to lowered 48 states!!

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I'm in for your 20mm possibly lugs and new inverted coils. Quick question though. The lugs. How long should they be if I'm running a 20mm spacer with studs built in? Regular size or the longer ones? They will go on a stock 03 wheel. Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'm in for your 20mm possibly lugs and new inverted coils. Quick question though. The lugs. How long should they be if I'm running a 20mm spacer with studs built in? Regular size or the longer ones? They will go on a stock 03 wheel. Thanks

Forgot to tell you...you can't run 20mm spacer with studs built in because I only have 5 lug pattern available...unless you convert to 5 lugs. If you have 5 lugs then regular lug is okay.
Since you are going to run 03 spec-v wheels then you would need our dual pattern 5/4x114.3 20mm spacers instead.

if you have extend wheels studs then there is no length requirement on open lugs, as long as, they are OPENED.

One of these our open end lug will clear ANY extend wheels studs.
IMG_2457[1].JPG
IMG_0574[1].JPG

·
Registered
719 Posts
Oh...I like those aluminium lugs with that key in the back ground, I want those for security how much?

·
Premium Member
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still got spacers available, and they are all hub-centric. WILL WORK most of Nissan vehicles including GTR !!!!
IF you have b13/b14, I got 2 sets of 15mm hub-centric available!!
spacer 1.jpg
spacer 2.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts