A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
39,045 Posts
Welcome pimp.

There should be a few peeps still out there.

·
39,045 Posts
There was one dude who repped the NE region hard, but he bought an altima and stopped coming around.
Scoobs was his name.

As far as other NE members, I have no clue.

Shouldn't you be hibernating? lol....

You got rid of your stock header and have loctite on your butterfly screws right?

·
39,045 Posts
Is that close?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I know what you mean! I wish I could hibernate n didn't have to deal with this weather! It sucks lol
And yea the headers are long gone
So eFx I got a question for you; what's the best way to go about getting the most horse power on a b15 with out boosting it?

·
39,045 Posts
My answer to that is don't.
Why?
The amount of money you'll spend trying to get 260hp n/a will be more than a boost kit, leaving you with a stationary amount of hp.

You'll have to rebuild the entire engine.
Meaning, increase compression, get a new intake manifold, cams, true race header, port and polish everything, ... etc.
Then injectors, tune....etc.
Once you add labour cost to that, it's not worth it in my eyes. Too much money for a very stagnant goal.

·
39,045 Posts
Edge is a baller though, so he could afford to hibernate for 5 years straight...lol

·
39,045 Posts
Go loctite the butterfly screws.
When?
NOW!!!!!

·
39,045 Posts
I did that the day after I bought the car and ordered the headers the same day I bought it ... Did my research before purchasing the car and knew what had to be done
Nuff respect pimp, nuff respect.

But one question though. How many sentras do you own?
I ask because my sentra only takes one HEADER....lol.....:troll:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts