Hahah just one .. My badddd
I'm just messing with you pimp.
Don't dig any horrors. Everything is just pimping around here.....:lmao:
(WTF is wrong with me....lol)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Meh I'll keep the stocks on it .. Thinking about 5 lug swapping it for the spring time
Hehe.. Remember last year really bad storm? Shit I did a whole 360 on the highway after da I was like never again! I bounced of the side rail and everything. I was only prolly doing less than 20 miles an hour but I concidee that mod my self! Keep them updates coming bri

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Too long.. At least 40 mins to an hour
I got a ticket this year at the end of winter cus i was late for work and i left some snow on top of my car and i was driving kinda fast to get rid of the snow and a statie gave me a luvely ticket of almost 300 bucks:icon16: good times

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Damn that sucks .. Did you fight it ?
tell me about it! and no i took to long to send a request to appeal it, the statie took almost a month to put it in the system so in the time been i was like crossing my fingers, i like this dude prolly forgot so ill just wait to see what happens til i decide to check online a month later for the last time mind you i was checking like once a week to see if it was up there and nothing and bam:mad: there it was so yeah

·
Registered
51 Posts
Worcester here, just bought an 03 SE-R with a failing motor. Going to source one at the yard for cheap unless you guys know of any local?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Worcester here, just bought an 03 SE-R with a failing motor. Going to source one at the yard for cheap unless you guys know of any local?
Nah bro, no idea...
but welcome and i hope you find that motor and get that 03 running like its suppose to.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I understand what applications fit. I went to Sams pull a part in Worcester, which had about (12) 02-06 Altimas. All without motors. They know what they are worth, sadly.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I understand what applications fit. I went to Sams pull a part in Worcester, which had about (12) 02-06 Altimas. All without motors. They know what they are worth, sadly.
hey you could do that too as a matter a fact i think i saw a couple of altimas with their engine still on it at a junkyard in brockton, i forget the actual name of the junk yard but is the one right next to the everett junkyard, here is the address for that one 553 Thatcher St, Brockton, MA 02302.

good luck budd

21 - 40 of 51 Posts