A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I have an 04 spec v. Im thinking about lowering the car to close some of the gap. I just want it took look cleaner. Im keeping the stock rims but I just want it dropped some.
I was looking at the eibach springs. What springs do you guys recomend?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot. It true they all look the same drop almost. I like the eibach sportline 1.6 drop. I should have any rubbing right?

·
BDSF
11,452 Posts
Thanks alot. It true they all look the same drop almost. I like the eibach sportline 1.6 drop. I should have any rubbing right?
Not with stock rims. I didn't rub with the nismo wheels and 225/45's when I had them either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You said you had them? Did or do you think ride quality will be greatly sacriced?

(Edit: OK I saw your car off the chain! But I still would like to know how much my ride quality will change for putting sportline springs. Thanks!)
sorry for being a noob.

·
BDSF
11,452 Posts
Thanks, lol. Yeah the sportlines rode ok, depending on road quality. They will definitely degrade your struts quickly though, I wouldn't recommend riding on them for longer than 20-25k before replacing the struts, or just upgrading to coilovers.
They give the best drop, IMO, with the best spring rates. I would buy them again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts