A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats what i was thinkin. they havent really done shit since the supra besides the ISF which i never really hear shit about... in that video dude says its been in the works for 10 years!

· Registered
269 Posts
i was reading up on a car called the LFP a while back from toyota, a hybrid 600hp supercar to be the new supra. Prototype was the same exact look as this car but i guess toyota threw the lexus badge on it and called it the LFA.

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hm thats crazy, i heard talk about them planning on making this a hybrid too when it was still a concept. i also heard talk of toyota making some car, i forget what it was called but it was a few letters and some numbers haha. but it was supposed to have a subie boxer sti motor and turbo setup but rwd instead of awd

· Registered
269 Posts
hopeully they make that car it sounds like it could be impressive haha not to knowledgeable on boxer motors but i like the concept of it, Sti's are sick. if they make a base model and put a ej20 in it they should just jump off a cliff with it

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hopeully they make that car it sounds like it could be impressive haha not to knowledgeable on boxer motors but i like the concept of it, Sti's are sick. if they make a base model and put a ej20 in it they should just jump off a cliff with it
hahaha agreed

· Premium Member
39,173 Posts
I saw that car in another thread and if that is the actual performance, Toyota has alot of work to do.

A $80K Nissan being edged out by a $400K Toyota. This might as well been a commercial for Nissan.

Don't get me wrong. It looks and sounds cool and all, but damn, it should have won by alot more if you ask me.

I wonder if someone put $320K in performance parts on the GT-R, that the LFA wouldn't then stand for Laughable Futile Automobile because of the way the 'new' GT-R wooped it.

· Registered
472 Posts
I saw that car in another thread and if that is the actual performance, Toyota has alot of work to do.

A $80K Nissan being edged out by a $400K Toyota. This might as well been a commercial for Nissan.

Don't get me wrong. It looks and sounds cool and all, but damn, it should have won by alot more if you ask me.

I wonder if someone put $320K in performance parts on the GT-R, that the LFA wouldn't then stand for Laughable Futile Automobile because of the way the 'new' GT-R wooped it.

I was thinking the same when I was watching the video.
"Isn't the GTR a 1/4 of the price? And it only lost by tenths of a second!"

Toyota should throw a turbo or two on the LFA for the price.

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hahahahahaha thanks ott

· Registered
32 Posts
hm thats crazy, i heard talk about them planning on making this a hybrid too when it was still a concept. i also heard talk of toyota making some car, i forget what it was called but it was a few letters and some numbers haha. but it was supposed to have a subie boxer sti motor and turbo setup but rwd instead of awd
Are thinking of the FT-86?

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hell yeah that shits tough

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.