A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

new looks on the sentra!!!

Tags
new york
8K views 88 replies 18 participants last post by  B15Chris 
#1 ·
Im not goin to post anymore pics in that ebay nismo lip thread might as well start one here of course as of this winter im starting to modify my sentra for the upcoming season

here are some mods that i have already

b15new york,I have some nice decent pics of the lip,I had a little photoshoot outside at woodbridge center today

as well as my SE-R taillight conversion

See less See more
#3 ·
instead of going out and taking pictures why didnt you put your grill and headlights on?

#4 ·
instead of going out and taking pictures why didnt you put your grill and headlights on?
I should have done that in fact I was going to work on that today.that HID guy(franklin)said he could help me out i'll talk to him tonight since everyone is goin down to philly for pats i can get it done at his crib believe me Bacon you aint the only asking about the heads and the grill being installed almost the whole NJ tuners forum been asking :mrgreen:

looks good man...just needs some wheels and a drop
I will be getting a drop in a couple of weeks. I'll be rocking the steelies for awhile minus the tacky hubcaps

#13 ·
I like the headlights and the lip

the tooth thing is shown behind the grill though

is there a way to get rid of that without braking things apart?
the dremel will take care of that Im just goin to paint it black

thanx I got more stuff coming suspension and the jonny V grille as well as HID's foglights and rims

looks so much better with those lights n grill, nice work
the grille im not in love with freakin Ebay sent me the wrong one its for a 00-03 I placed the order for a 04-06 strange.but I talked to jonny V so he's making the jonny v grille for me cant wait :D

#17 ·
ahhh ebay too .I tried fitting it everyway we could thats the way it is unfortunatly I'll be glad when I get my new grille done as a matter of fact Im goin to try to make it myself i'll buy a dremel over the weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.