A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I've really enjoyed reading through the posts and the great interface and overall sleek website!
I'm not a Nissan owner at this time. I'm trying to help a 75 year old friend and Marine Corps veteran with his 05 Nissan SE 1.8s.
The error code referred me to replace the Air intake boot after easy start but 10 minutes later very hard to restart.
I remove and cleaned the boot. Absolutely no cracks or anything visible inside or out. Cleaned, dried and replaced the boot or hose whatever it's called between the intake box and the air intake. Replaced the clamps.
Still having problems.
I have tried to download a service manual before I get too deep into the matter.
But the FSM download links end up not available.
If someone knows a quick fix please reply.
Otherwise, I'll keep searching.
Sorry for my Uber introduction.
Torx
Memphis TN area,

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You so much. I've got my work cut out for me. Sensors and vacuum hoses. Filters and injectors. One day at a time!!👍

·
6,870 Posts
You can post a new thread over at "Troubleshooting" forum to keep it in the proper sub-forum. Also post the code and other symptoms that you're getting so we can help you more. Thanks and welcome.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Ive said this alot. But it starts with maf, cam crank sensors, coils, spark plugs. They are all connected, work in harmony, so id start there. Also stick to oem replacement parts as much as possible.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts