A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2 years of owning a 06 Spec V Finally jumping on here, this is Nissan #3 for me, not much done to it just Nismo header and getting new wheels on next week.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Welcome!

Nismo header is the best. Maybe I'm a bit biased since I own one. Lol

What kind of wheels?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a cheap set of AohDan AH-O5 in 16x8. It technically my wife's car so I have to mod it slowly as stock parts go bad, next up is a set of cool overs and all the minor body work so we can wrap it.

·
Registered
11,573 Posts
Just a cheap set of AohDan AH-O5 in 16x8. It technically my wife's car so I have to mod it slowly as stock parts go bad, next up is a set of cool overs and all the minor body work so we can wrap it.
BC'S 7 or 8k for coil overs for the 'wifes' car. Just an fyi my wife preferred the 8k BC'S over the 7k BC'S cause the 8k where less bouncy as she would say then th 7k's....

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5pecV

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm hoping I can just get the wife an Altima or Maxima soon and snatch this thing out from under her... And with out my oldest taking it from me lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the wife has agreed to let me have the Spec, if I buy her a G35 and my oldest a b13. I looks like my other projects are on hold for another year!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts