·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
daveo here
alb, new mexico (by way of colorado)
need more spec v's down here damn it lol
just lost 2 owners to the srt-eon and evo crowd
i guess i should do a b15/13 club to make op for the lack of spec v's hmmmm,,,,,,

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well I don't live in ABQ but I live in Anthony NM. Kinda closer to El Paso Though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
so im starting alittle car club got 4 cars so far its called O.S.A.A.T (ONE STEP AT A TIME) TUNER GOT 3 se-r spec v's and an 07 corolla s (lol not just for sentras but its wierd how they find u)

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool , yeah there are a few spec v's around town ,

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
there are about ten of them... four boosted (me and dan) then a brokeen one at solidtech there not doing sh*T with, and one built by that damn shop on eubank......

i tuned dans , might be doing a super charged one in the next few months for this kid also

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont have a sentra yet but in the process of getting one but from Las cruces

·
Registered
24 Posts
there are about ten of them... four boosted (me and dan) then a brokeen one at solidtech there not doing sh*T with, and one built by that damn shop on eubank......

i tuned dans , might be doing a super charged one in the next few months for this kid also
Lol the one Collecting dust at solid tech is mines someday it'll b finished lol. Just need to find a few more parts. What is done to the built spec

·
Registered
24 Posts
Would any of you have or know somebody that has buckets shims that they could sell me that's the last peace I need to get m car our of the shop. I'm looking for 7.12

1 - 15 of 15 Posts