A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Nissan has finally heard it's dealerships outcry and now we finally have next day orders... Nissan was one of the few car companies to have a 2 business day turn-around time on special orders from local warehouses. Since December we're able to provide our customers overnight parts at no additional cost(this should also apply to your local dealers as well), ONLY if the part is available from our local supplying parts distribution center. What this means for your online orders...
Most of you guys that have dealt with me know that I try to stock a vast amount of parts to better serve you but it's impossible to stock every part for every car so due to this some of you have experienced a wait time on your orders varying from 2-3 business days till I can ship out to even 7 business days on parts coming from the Master Warehouse in California. This new service which Nissan has implemented cuts a day off of every order that goes out, in turn the parts get to you guys faster, which means those Specs will be tearing up the streets, and burning up some rubber a lot quicker. I want to thank you guys for your continued support in helping our eStore grow the way it has over the past couple of years you've been great and I will continue to serve you guys as best as I can, if you have any questions or comments you can always feel free to get in touch with me at the dealership 8am-5pm EST..

My Direct Line: (203)672-6033 (All messages are answered if left appropriately with a callback number)
Parts Dept. Phone: (203)239-4012 (If I've stepped away from my desk or can't be reached on the direct line)
[email protected] (always on so if you can't reach me via PM on the forum definitely shoot me an e-mail)

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I did forget to mention we still haven't gotten the retail customs forms needed to ship to Canada for value of items shipped etc.. So we are currently still unable to ship outside the U.S. hopefully we'll resolve that issue soon, but it is out of my hands as I have been pushing for this for almost a year now and seemingly haven't gotten anywhere. I apologize again and am still diligently working on this....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts