A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not new no more bishes, Qr25der inside. ;)

Hi everyone, so here is my car, its an 02' SE-R Spec-V it has a short ram intake(I think its a ebay special, but i took off the down pipe and added a better cleaner filter from checker) and a Tsudo N1 cat back exhaust. it has lowering springs and when i bought it at the beginning of 2011 i put new struts and mounts on. I just recently rebuilt the top end due to a head gasket failure. thanks for reading, here are some pics.

Before the front lip

After the front lip

Did some black with Plasti dip just to see how it would look. it made the mesh on the grill really nice, i like the plastic coating look over the painted metal look.

Added some splash guards, got them for $1.48 a set. Tell me what you think(try not to be so rude) thanks.

Thanks for looking. :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
welcome another red spec to the crew check out the red showoff thread pretty sick red specs in there

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay, Thanks!

·
39,082 Posts
Welcome.

I hope that you did the necessary pre-cat and butterfly screw maintenance.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I personally haven't yet. I learned about it after i did the head and all that stuff. I will be looking into next year. but i did check my cylinder walls when i had it apart and i dont have any of the cat sucking back in and scaring the cylinder walls. I will be looking to doing the buttterfly screw thing. and i am not going to gut the stock cat, i think im just gonna buy a new header. thanks for the concern though.

·
Registered
848 Posts
:wave:Nice spec man and the red is sexi, butttttttttttttt the splash guard it kind of throwing off the car. I think it shouldnt be on there but to each their own brow. Keep up the good work bro!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
looks clean, forgot to polish the muffler tho ;)

·
Registered
720 Posts
Good lookiong Spec. I like the lip. I want one like that.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I got hit with headgasket failure very soon after i bought my car....and i like the guards on the back but they just look odd on the front IMO

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Couple new things, Lip, exhaust, 4-2-1 headers. :)

here is just an update on my car. :) new ebay=hd lip, OBX 4-2-1 headers, and custom header back exhaust, no cats.

here are some pics.

Reactions: SantiagoSpecV03

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 72 Posts