A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum. I have had my 2005 Sentra SE 1.8 L for about a year.
I am just getting enough time to work on it and fix it up. I originally wanted a 240 but it wouldn't be reliable because I drive a lot to and from school.
I am looking for exhausts, rims, and just anything to make it less stock.
I am not sure what type of exhaust I could use because I'm not sure if SE-R exhausts fit the SE b/c of length and all that. I did hear that 2.0 exhausts fit but I'm not sure.
Any advice and tips are welcome.
Thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
welcome !

any pics of the car ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still bone stock. :(
I got hit by a stupid illegal chick with no license or insurance so I have a messed up bumper -_-
I was thinking of getting an SE-R front bumper maybe.
I also just found an exhaust for a Spec V, but I'm not sure if it fits or not.
It sucks because I hardly know anything about my Sentra, but I can easily get parts for a 240. :(

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I got hit by a stupid illegal chick with no license or insurance so I have a messed up bumper -_-
Where you thinking of the 02-03 specV front bumper, because the 04-06 b15's SE-R or not have the same front bumper

btw what exhaust did you find ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I realized that. I love the 02-03 front bumpers because the 04-06 are just the same.
The 02-03 ones don't fit, right?
Well, I found the exhaust but I don't think it's worth it tbh because I'd have to get it cut anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

*sigh*
You're telling me.. haha

·
Registered
2,619 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
I also just found an exhaust for a Spec V, but I'm not sure if it fits or not.
It sucks because I hardly know anything about my Sentra, but I can easily get parts for a 240. :(
Are you sure u didn't hit her since u saying u need a front bumper

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
i would have to guess the full mandrel exhaust gains on a 1.8 might not be worth the time/effort. for looks and sound the most economical way might be to just have an exhaust shop weld on a quality muffler with the tip of your choice. then again if a good spec exhaust can be found for cheap the connection to the qg mani might not cost too much as well.
being a 03 owner i agree with the 02/03 being the most badass sentra front end but i have to admit a 04+ front with the right lip and grill will get my panties in a bunch every time, especially on a low car.

correct me if im wrong but i though the se trims were just on the 2000/2001 sr powerd models? then qg's came out in ge and gxe trim? just wondering cause im quite ignorant on anything thats not my own car :D

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
welcome fellow B15 owner

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum. I have had my 2005 Sentra SE 1.8 L for about a year.
I am just getting enough time to work on it and fix it up. I originally wanted a 240 but it wouldn't be reliable because I drive a lot to and from school.
I am looking for exhausts, rims, and just anything to make it less stock.
I am not sure what type of exhaust I could use because I'm not sure if SE-R exhausts fit the SE b/c of length and all that. I did hear that 2.0 exhausts fit but I'm not sure.
Any advice and tips are welcome.
Thanks guys! :)
I can help out with a intake

·
Registered
938 Posts
you need the whole front for 02 03 bumper fenders hood lights ect i want to do this too
Just letting you know that the conversion is not hard what so ever, And the fenders are the same. I found a hood for cheap off a guy on CL and bumper, retainer and brackets and bumper I got from work. not that expensive. if you need help let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts