A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Some of you may have seen one of my recent postings of the new radiator stay's I've been working on. These are made from billet 6061-t6 aluminum. The red and black logo will be standard on all kits with no additional custom options for now. No price is set as of yet as the CNC shop isn't quite finished. I should hear something back by today though. Best guess would be around $65 for the set. This is not a for sale post nor is it a group buy post. I simply would love to get some feedback from everyone. Thank you!

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No prototype yet, as mentioned the machine shop should be finishing up pretty soon here. As for delrin, no. Depending on fitment I may decide to change the design where they hold the radiator in place. So far there have been zero issues with the all metal versions that have been produced for the b15.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This would be very nice to have. The stock setup is not pleasing to deal with. I have replaced the rubber grommets too many times. I have looked for a product like this online so it’s cool to see sc trying to make them. 💯

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had to make an adjustment to the design otherwise I would have a Pre-production set to show everyone. I'm hoping to have that within 1 week

1 - 6 of 6 Posts