A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago i got the spec fitted for some new splash guards from a local company called RokBlokz, if you have fb you can like their page. anyway, here are the before and after.

after cheap splash guards

RokBLokz (NEW) splashguards

thanks for looking, and i know some may not like these on a fwd car, but lets keep the hate to a minimum. thanks. Oh, and the missing lug on the rear has been changed, i had to put in a new stud the other one was stripped.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, i used the word "custom" wrong, its just the first pair for the sentra from the company, they used my car to get the fitment and make a template so they can produce them for other sentra's. and nissan doesn't make splash guards that fit the spec because of the side skirts. these will fit all b15's no matter what model. De, Se, Se-r, Spec v.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Sorry, i used the word "custom" wrong, its just the first pair for the sentra from the company, they used my car to get the fitment and make a template so they can produce them for other sentra's. and nissan doesn't make splash guards that fit the spec because of the side skirts. these will fit all b15's no matter what model. De, Se, Se-r, Spec v.
A friend of mine got the OEM mudflaps to work with side skirts, it only took light modification. P.S. and they look leaps and bounds better, I am not trying to insult you or your car, but that's a piece of rubber that they mounted for ya. I bet it's cut out from a universal kit that they must have lying around.

Kudos for the effort though, now you wont have that horrid splash pattern on your car.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks, i got them for free because they used my car to make the template. so i cant complain. the also cover the whole width of my tire and they are about a 1/4" thick. compared to the 1/8"(maybe a little thicker) of the old ones. and they really help against all the rock chips on the lower part of the doors and rear bumper.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
thanks, i got them for free because they used my car to make the template. so i cant complain. the also cover the whole width of my tire and they are about a 1/4" thick. compared to the 1/8"(maybe a little thicker) of the old ones. and they really help against all the rock chips on the lower part of the doors and rear bumper.
When are they going to put them for sale on the site?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
I emailed them a while back about making these i'm glad they got a template. They emailed me and the price is 65$ (shipped i think) and I'll be getting the red digicamo vinyl put on so they'll be 95 bones shipped. Looks great man! Also glad I could see what they look like on a red car ;) lol

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
If anyone wants contact info i can dig up this guys email. He said to just let him know and he'll get an invoice goin for me.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
i went to pep boys and bought universal truck splash guards for my spec...cost like $20 took 10 minutes lol
These are pretty thick and stiff [enter thatswhatshesaidjoke here].. lol but really, these are quality flaps man.. To each their own, but I don't like things flappin in the wind..

Holy crap the unintentional references in this convo is impressive

Reactions: BeOhSix

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
These are pretty thick and stiff [enter thatswhatshesaidjoke here].. lol but really, these are quality flaps man.. To each their own, but I don't like things flappin in the wind..

Holy crap the unintentional references in this convo is impressive
my flaps on my car are mad stiff, the flappy ones kinda are pointless, they flap around and spray shit everywhere (TWSS LOL) but yea to each their own

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if any of you would like to order them and get a discount, just email [email protected] and mention my screen name, or my real name, (caleb warren). and the guy will hook you up with a small discount. and these flaps/splash guards are very rigid and do not flap.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
also, with the way the guy likes these to be bolted on, they use the stock mounts for mounting and almost all the same bolts, if they wont work, he will include all necessary items. the only thing that was considered modification for these is that on the rear bumper there are two indentations (they look like circles for where the stock splash guards would go) and you have to drill or screw into it. but eh, whats two little holes gonna hurt. if you would like, i can take pics of mounts up close if you guys would like?

·
Registered
815 Posts
I want a set, but I'm afraid they'll rub against my tires, I only have about 2mm clearance between tire and fender liner when the wheel is turned.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
when we first were putting them on i thought they would too. my spec is lowered and im running 205/45r17's but the way he makes them is so that the front is allowed that room to turn. on the inside of the fender and the splash guard does not interfere. i can take a pic of mine if that would help.
just let me know.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Are u sure?
Because my tires rub a bit if I turn and brake at the same time, so I don't have any room to spare.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts