A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello fellow b15 drivers I have a 2006 1.8s special edition with 157xxx miles I’ve had for over 4 years now. Been driving it just over a year it sat in my driveway because I purchased it off a friend and proceeded to make small repairs while getting my life together things are finally getting better but this car is…. Lmao it’s in shambles basically I need all new suspension from having it sit uncovered for three years I have a pulley that’s squeaks really REALLY loud (replaced both belts didn’t squeak for a month) an exhaust leak at the cat it looks like some kind of scraping noise when I drive metal scrape my car is a beater as of right now but I keep it clean and love it. Any tips on how to restore this thing? Cheaper options? Etc just tired of trying to figure this all out myself and finally mustering the courage to ask for help and tips. Thanks guys any comments are fine criticism whatever

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
where you at? maybe get someone to come over and help out. these cars are pretty easy to work on. the belt may be slipping, causing the noise. the scraping is probably the pads or rotors rusted to hell from sitting, depending on your location.

welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts