A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why does our tint laws suck so much 70% that like bare glass. while my family in FL can rock out the 15% in the rear and 28% in the front. Geeez I can't even eat my aloo pie and doubles in my car without getting looked at.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
just tint them however u want

when u get a ticket, bring it to the place where u got it tinted, pay $20 and have them sign the fixit thing

mail it back and call it a day

·
Registered
914 Posts
hahah yea no privacy man sucks balls

you can have what ever you want on the back windows, as long as you dont go below 70 on the front your fine

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
yea but that looks stupid..id rather just get the ticket than look retarded all the time

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just tint them however u want

when u get a ticket, bring it to the place where u got it tinted, pay $20 and have them sign the fixit thing

mail it back and call it a day

i thought you had to take it to a police precinct for them to sign it plus appear in court.

·
Registered
903 Posts
^ If your in the 5 boroughs as far as i know you just get a 65$ ticket which you can pay by mail etc...

Im sure the hick L.i cops are much worse.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im lookin at you cause ur not sharing ur doubles man. pass that here. how dare you go down to liberty and not ask me if want some

Liberty? hellz no cop just wait for you to double park then roll up on you with a ticket.Once I pull into a meter parking and this meter maid came and started writing me a ticket for expired meter I didn;t each get out the car yet to feed the meter ,,I only go to liberty if I hitting up the chicken and rice guy by citibank Plus i don't get out the car I just yell my order to him LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts
a freind of mine got a tint ticket and was told if he takes them off within 24 hours i beleave and goes to a precint it will get taken away. WRONG he did just that and was told that they cant do anything about it

·
11,668 Posts
how's the food by citibank?

Liberty? hellz no cop just wait for you to double park then roll up on you with a ticket.Once I pull into a meter parking and this meter maid came and started writing me a ticket for expired meter I didn;t each get out the car yet to feed the meter ,,I only go to liberty if I hitting up the chicken and rice guy by citibank Plus i don't get out the car I just yell my order to him LOL

·
Registered
903 Posts
Forget knocking on wood, i karate chopped it! 0% around + 50% windshield and so far so good. 8 years going strong. only pulled over once and saved by the p-card. (Not driving like a maniac helps or atleast not when cops r around):evil: Plus the cops usually pull over beamers and other cars that are flashy. ever see the beamer, benz etc forums... they always complain about getting tickets for 50% , and 35% :-o

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Forget knocking on wood, i karate chopped it! 0% around + 50% windshield and so far so good. 8 years going strong. only pulled over once and saved by the p-card. (Not driving like a maniac helps or atleast not when cops r around):evil: Plus the cops usually pull over beamers and other cars that are flashy. ever see the beamer, benz etc forums... they always complain about getting tickets for 50% , and 35% :-o
dude.....how the hell do u see out the windows at night?:?::?:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts