A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What up peoples, just picked up a 04 spec v a few months ago and already put some mods on it...pics coming soon. Totally new at this site.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Welcome man what part of houston are you in? I am from conroe nice to meet you! youll find that we in houston have around 10 members here yes and we do chill monthly basis so dont be afraid man!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Nice man get into the houston thread so you can stay updated we always hang out fridays and saturdays dont be afraid to ask for numbers bro welcome

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Did you buy it off craigslist?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Dillion i think we have another silver spec in Houston yay your not alone now bro hahha!

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
yeah lol but you bought it for like 6 or 7k huh? lol dont worry. Do you have the stock headers off and put aftermarket ones? if not there is some guy selling in houston for 75 cheap man!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
IMAG0189.jpg IMAG0191-1.jpg
Here how it looked with that plastidip stuff, i drove for like 3 weeks then went back to silver. Im more into doing a 5 lug swap and putting 350z wheels in the future

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
great job man! so your more into the exterior part of the build then interior?. motor wise and suspension?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah lol but you bought it for like 6 or 7k huh? lol dont worry. Do you have the stock headers off and put aftermarket ones? if not there is some guy selling in houston for 75 cheap man!
well actually just $3500 with 138k miles
I already got rid of the stock header (precat failure prevention) with a 3 piece one.
4-2-1 obx header and downpipe

·
Registered
1,681 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I like it I am waiting for my 2J intake and then i finish the exhaust part for now lol. How old are you?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
tonight hopefully:nervous:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts