A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone I am new to Nissan's and purchased a VQ swapped 02 SER SpecV
I was doing some research and came across this great site. Just wanted to introduced myself I work in Law enforcement and have average car knowledge. Before I was a Honda gearhead for about 10yrs so this is new, refreshing and quite the challenge. Will post pictures soon. Thank you all, God Bless.

Pics Below.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
welcome! seems like texas has a vq spec now!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Aldo. I'd urs yellow with the g20 leather seats?? If so I've been looking for u for awhile haha. I'm in San Antonio too. I run the group Texas sentras. Welcome to the site. And soon to the Texas sentras group!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
I own a 04 spec v and wanted to get info on prices for whole swap, please help. what car can I get the vq from? (year and model)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome! seems like texas has a vq spec now!
Lol I'm sure I'm not the first but that would be kinda cool.

I own a 04 spec v and wanted to get info on prices for whole swap, please help. what car can I get the vq from? (year and model)
I'd love to help but I'm kinda new to VQ's but I'm sure many of the guys here can give you some great advice. There's also many threads you can dig into here for info. Hope that helps.

Aldo. I'd urs yellow with the g20 leather seats?? If so I've been looking for u for awhile haha. I'm in San Antonio too. I run the group Texas sentras. Welcome to the site. And soon to the Texas sentras group!!!
No sorry. Hope I didn't get your hopes up lol.

Ex Honda gearhead eh? Well this new, refreshing feeling you have is what we like to call torque :D

Welcome!
Haha I own still own a few Boosted Honda's with good torque . But yeah lol I know what you mean though :D

Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

Ive put some work into her already but there's still a whole lot of TLC to be done. Hopefully I'll get some good projects started on here. Would really appreciate the insight and guidance.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Alloy wheel

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
welcome. :). Beautiful car. Would love to see some videos on how she runs. What are your plans for her? Looks like she got painted. nice. Good luck on all the projects with her.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Dam that is one clean ass spec!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys. I'll try and get some vids up soon. It needs some rewiring done its kinda messy so I want to clean it up and wire tuck as much as I can. I'm getting the swap out in the coming months hopefully and getting it fully built. I'm also thinking about that 100 shot sitting in the garage so we'll see how it goes when it comes along. Maybe someone can steer me in the right direction as for tuning?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I've got the tuning for u. And I got the shop that can do the rebuild too. My spec is there right now getting the turbo set up worked out. Let me know. And this means there's 2 vq specs in SA. There's a yellow one here that goes to the meets every now and then. It's like when I go he doesn't go. Then the day I don't go he shows up. And everyone blows me up haha. Dammit. Texas has vq's fully built boost cars. High compression builds. Bolted/tuned na cars. Stanced cars. Damn. We doin work son!!!

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
That looks like a travis swap.

Very clean also. I'm going to pick up my 4th spec v this weekend. if you see a trailer pulling 3 specs down the interstate this weekend itll be me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts