A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Baby Kicker
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well me and josh were talking about the next whip that we want to roll in. A motorcycle/chinaman scooter would be cool but only for summer and i want to stay in the nissan family. I definetly want to go turbo next, so my question is.......Can the altima se-r be turbo or super charged?????!!

When i saw the red one during the rainy nissan day i kinda liked it but i would want black or grey. Its big though and i dont like big cars, but for the money it would be perfect.

·
Registered
421 Posts
yes matt they have the supercharger kit for the se-r altima, i'm not sure about the turbo though. I've also thought about the se-r altima as my next car but it's too big! Don't get me wrong it's nice and all but that something I will drive if I have a family to take care of.

I'm definitely sticking with a two door. (ie. g35 supercharged) Guys, I test drove the mitsubishi evo and I didn't really like it. It's fast and nice but for some reason, I wasn't too crazy about it. I know I wasn't crazy about the car because I didn't jump right into the deal they were offering. They were deducting about 1,500 over the sticker price. >>> just not worth the insurance premium in the long run and the fact that it's only a 5 speed. (my friend has a full 3" exhaust and it's just 24/7 loudness. I would rather get the STI b/c of the six speed, but that's even smaller IMO than the sentra. I can't put the seat all the way back in my sentra. With the STI, I have to put it all the way back so that means no one can sit in the back. I noticed that the doors are smaller than the sentra. Decisions...decision.
Expect me to be with my sentra for a while anyway since i'm just looking into getting a bike. That's what I'm shopping around for and I will definitley have one for the next summer. I'm trying to get the end of the year deals from the dealers to keep in the garage for next season. haha...Matt when are you getting your permit? Need someone to ride with!

***anyway, just wanted to share my issues/dilemma of sticking with the sentra or not. Also giving you what my mind has made up on doing.

·
Baby Kicker
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill probably get the permit on my next day off...i just need some practice from any1 with a bike so i can get the license also hehehehe im feeling excited lol...you taking about small, in the sentra my seat is all the way back and i dont want people sitting in back of me, maybe ill convert the altima into a coupe lmao...

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'm taking the class first before anything. It's a bit pricey buy all the bikers i know suggested that i take it. Even they got a lot of things out of the class. Also, once you pass the class you get your license right away. The appointment for the road test takes months.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Matts Spec V said:
ill probably get the permit on my next day off...i just need some practice from any1 with a bike so i can get the license also hehehehe im feeling excited lol...you taking about small, in the sentra my seat is all the way back and i dont want people sitting in back of me, maybe ill convert the altima into a coupe lmao...
You are not going to like the STI, no back seat room AT ALL. I was surprised on how small it was inside. I guess that box body type just makes it look a bit bigger.

Evo is not that bad. nice room for back seat riders.

·
Registered
21,701 Posts
Spec04 said:
Guys, I test drove the mitsubishi evo and I didn't really like it. It's fast and nice but for some reason, I wasn't too crazy about it. I know I wasn't crazy about the car because I didn't jump right into the deal they were offering. They were deducting about 1,500 over the sticker price. >>> just not worth the insurance premium in the long run and the fact that it's only a 5 speed. (my friend has a full 3" exhaust and it's just 24/7 loudness.
Dude, the Evo MR is 6-spd.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
409 Posts
all those cars to much for my budget!!
I'm reverting back to being cautious wit my $$$$

·
Registered
421 Posts
B15newyork said:
Spec04 said:
Guys, I test drove the mitsubishi evo and I didn't really like it. It's fast and nice but for some reason, I wasn't too crazy about it. I know I wasn't crazy about the car because I didn't jump right into the deal they were offering. They were deducting about 1,500 over the sticker price. >>> just not worth the insurance premium in the long run and the fact that it's only a 5 speed. (my friend has a full 3" exhaust and it's just 24/7 loudness.
Dude, the Evo MR is 6-spd.
YEa i know, have fun spending 40K. I inquired about that. The STI is cheaper with the 6 speed manula transmission.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts