A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking about getting a new car (keeping the spec), cant decide, i had all these cars id like to own, but now that its time, id rather pass, i dont really need to get sucked into another project like the spec...
240s would be nice but not new...

Im looking for something under 100k and reliable...

Been looking at some jeeps but they got mad hi miles... gs300 doesnt sound to bad... and ive seen a 350z pop up on my radar for a good deal...

what car would you get next?

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
for a DD or something to mod? cause you will buy a DD then dump mad money into it lol. sell everything and buy an e55 call it a day

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for a DD or something to mod? cause you will buy a DD then dump mad money into it lol. sell everything and buy an e55 call it a day
something to DD, i need something to jump in and drive where ever whenever, (id do it in the spec but thats another story).

I told myself i would never buy a benz and a e55 is way outta my budget yo... ahah way outta it, the new 335is are not that bad in price they are dropping but they are $ on maintenance id have to wait another year or two before buying one...

I'm leaning toward a Z to play around with for a year until i move back outta dc

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
i went for a ride in a flashed e55 and those things make like 469hp stock. my boy was looking at this 05 with 78k for 21k so i just thought id put that out there.

you know damn well if you buy a Z you will slam it and atleast put wheels on it lol. but someone like you, rwd will suit you better man.

·
39,082 Posts
Buy a camry man...lol...

You wouldn't want to dump any money in it and it is reliable as a dd....

·
Registered
26,965 Posts
Buy a camry man...lol...

hahah thats what im sayin, but hes looking for something to mod deep down lol. a nice auto camry reliable as shit. or a 4 cyl accord.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i went for a ride in a flashed e55 and those things make like 469hp stock. my boy was looking at this 04 with 78k for 21k so i just thought id put that out there.

you know damn well if you buy a Z you will slam it and atleast put wheels on it lol. but someone like you, rwd will suit you better man.
21k u fkin serious? id like to see that but insruance would RAPE me..
I was ganna look to get another spec to daily, but i got that, and i was lookin @ 240s but not good enuff for me right now, thatd be a toy, so a 350z is rwd and newer, sounds like a good middle car for me and it isnt too bad on insurance ... i wont slam it, id put some springs IF that... no performance (the stock exhaust or nismo) is all that sounds good.

Some TES would look yummy but im in the city so fk that... it'll stay stock i managed to keep my b13 stock for 2 yrs, the second you buy one part is when it goes down hill

Buy a camry man...lol...

ahah fk that i aint a grandma, a friend say a corolla but f that too

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
940 Posts
100k-below eh why not keep it nissan and go for a GTR haha.
oh wait im sorry you ment 100k miles haha.instead of a 240 go for a silvia.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Infiniti QX4 or Pathfinder 2003-2004 best years.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude, get a z32. thats what i did. under 6000$ u can get a clean one. and have fun :]
FK z32 paint in the ass to work on, i liked em when i was younger... not n e more for 2k more id rather get a z33 (is that the 03 models? lol)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
id rock the shyt outta that gs300 then get some bags

just an example, although this one doesnt have the mileage

Mercedes E55 AMG (2004)
I cant see driving that man, insurance would rape me, for that price id get a white 335i white 4 door, i dont have 20k

100k-below eh why not keep it nissan and go for a GTR haha.
oh wait im sorry you ment 100k miles haha.instead of a 240 go for a silvia.
any 240 isnt ganna cut it...

Infiniti QX4 or Pathfinder 2003-2004 best years.
pathfiners, not bad,
I found one Xterra already...
2001 Nissan Xterra SE, White, 4X4
would swap wheels out asap

this ones beast
2002 Nissan X-Terra Supercharged Black Fully Loaded MINT MINT MINT

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered