1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
mine SOMEHOW ended up getting shipped to my brother in laws house. I have never sent anything there before, so I have no idea how that happened, but at least I was able to track it down and get it sent to me, I should be getting it tomorrow or friday

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine SOMEHOW ended up getting shipped to my brother in laws house. I have never sent anything there before, so I have no idea how that happened, but at least I was able to track it down and get it sent to me, I should be getting it tomorrow or friday
That is weird.

·
6,543 Posts
You sure you just don't send your obscure purchases like a giant dildo to him? :p

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
Well shit, I was going to put in a b16 qr oil pump in mine for shits and giggles, may have to get one of these instead.

·
Super Moderator
21,694 Posts
You sure you just don't send your obscure purchases like a giant dildo to him? :p
lol, now that you mention it...

only thing I can think of, is at some point I typed directions to his house one time years ago, and google somehow saved the address... and somehow paypal picked it up. I'm just happy it went somewhere that I could get it back from, instead of someone I dont know who would probably just tossed it in the trash, not knowing what it was.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well shit, I was going to put in a b16 qr oil pump in mine for shits and giggles, may have to get one of these instead.
I dont trust my b16 oil pump to handle anything over 400, especially since i plan on revving past 7k for internet points

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
I dont trust my b16 oil pump to handle anything over 400, especially since i plan on revving past 7k for internet points
Better than trusting the b15 qr oil pump now, but I'm not hitting those numbers only the revs kinda...

·
Registered
19,790 Posts
Better than trusting the b15 qr oil pump now, but I'm not hitting those numbers only the revs kinda...
talked with joe on fri
he def suggested getting one

lately i have been limiting mine to slightly over 6000 rpm

this summer
when i replace the timing chain components
[yes again,and again]

going to replace the oil pump too

while this is a very flexible street motor
excellent for occasional roll-ons

but get serious with it,
overheats the oil, even if water temp stays reasonable

while it runs very well hot
it turned out to be fragile if really pushed
a good cruise motor

gets excellent mpg [for my stuff] too
av 22-23mpg about the same as i got stock lol

it's just the motor and chassis are in very different states
street motor in a race chassis

need a plush clean streeter to drop this in
but something more modern

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
anyone have one for sale they didn't use?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
anyone have one for sale they didn't use?
Nisformance should have them in stock again shortly.
I just contacted Boundary and asked them.

Can always reach out to Darren at Nisformance to find out when. I plan to get a set installed this summer at some point.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
$400!?!?! Ugh!

It does look pretty fantastic tho. And you get a spec sheet! That is almost worth the cost lol

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Love it like a fetish. Why things no come with no stickers no more?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
$400 is a lot cheaper than an engine lol
Highly advise if you're revving to 7500 or above.
Especially if you don't have an ATI damper

·
Super Moderator
5,078 Posts
Got mine about 2 months ago and dropped it off last Tuesday to get it cryo treated, the place does micro polishing as well but told them just cryo. Will send it to get WPC'd next.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts