A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the time is right buddy : ) can you give me instructions on how to get to your store and place an order? i suck at internet stuff

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i just wanted to say that working with Shortcut10 was painless and extremely hassle free. His response time was 10/10 and even contacted me first!! very ambitious and clear seller that lets you know everything that is going on 100% of the time. His communication between buyer/seller is extraordinarily over par. I look forward to buying from him again! the package that i got arrived fast and were in mint condition!! 10/10 on this one buddy!! Nailed it!!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
i just wanted to say that working with Shortcut10 was painless and extremely hassle free. His response time was 10/10 and even contacted me first!! very ambitious and clear seller that lets you know everything that is going on 100% of the time. His communication between buyer/seller is extraordinarily over par. I look forward to buying from him again! the package that i got arrived fast and were in mint condition!! 10/10 on this one buddy!! Nailed it!!
Thanks for the kind words James, I just want to try and make everyone happy, and make sure everyone gets what they need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts