A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents and ladies..

My front lip suffered an ill fate...long story short my body shop wants to find a replacement for my Sentra rather then attempting to rebuild mine. This means top $$$ for yours if you have one. If you do have one please email me @ [email protected] . They will coordinate all costs. Time is of the essence.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
how bad it break? my nismo lip snapped right down the center. I paid a friend like 60 bucks to fiberglass it back toegther. came out looking new.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It broke off the right side...I was thinking about fiberglassing mine but the Auto body shop wants to get another one (wouldn't cost me extra anyways), so they could warrant their paint job. They fear that repairing it would lead to it eventually cracking

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Lol, good luck. I probably wont part with mine until I get rid of the car, and even then I probably wouldnt take any less than $400-$500.

·
Premium Member
39,082 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
PM'd Sammy about the front lip :D, looks like it's my lucky break honestly ...I may as well buy his rear lip as well :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how bad it break? my nismo lip snapped right down the center. I paid a friend like 60 bucks to fiberglass it back toegther. came out looking new.
Front Lip Damage Sentra.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts