A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yo.......

I got a second or third hand Replica Nismo Carbon Fiber (fiberglass honestly) Lip

But I have no hardware. I found the thread with directions but.....

Can anyone who owns a Genuine lip post any pictures of the hardware it came with????? Or replica hardware if they came with hardware.

Particularly the white plastic clips for the upper mounts.

I am trying to figure out what to use to mount it. I thought I had an idea and bought some stuff but then I decided my idea sucks and I want to find the right kind of attachment clips.

Any Pictures of ANY of the original hardware would be great. But particularly the upper mounting clips and maybe those spacer things.

Damn do I wish I had the drill hole template.......

I think I cam mount this damn thing pretty good with the right hardware. Only one place on the upper contour is gonna mess me up. I'd shave the contour there amd fix it, but it's right at a mount so I am nervous I will jack up that mount.

I will post pics of what I used after I install it successfully.
Hopefully someone has original hardware pics

·
Registered
4,898 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can only speak for the Carbon replica. It has all the mounting tabs, but I don't have the clips that attach to the tabs and then pop into the bumper.

Ibwas thinking about using speed nuts and screws.

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
This was the idea I had. I couldn't figure out exactly what plastic pop in clips to use. I figure this would work, but I haven't tried yet.

Pop in bumper plastic clips would obviously be easier because not a lot of access to put in screws unless you take the bumper off(which admittedly is easy enough)

DSC_0916.jpg

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like it has all the same mounting points as the Legit Nismo.

Thru bumper, under bumper, and ends.
DSC_0901.jpg

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts