A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which do you think is better? I just got my DC Sports Header and Mangaflow Exhaust on now I need an intake. If Neither of the two, Which do you perfer and Why?
Thanks

·
Registered
550 Posts
The nismo is the best looking one in my opinion, but piping its piping so any CAI its basicly the same, the part you need to be aware of its the filter dont cheap out on it, try getting one with a velocity stack

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
The nismo is the best looking one in my opinion, but piping its piping so any CAI its basicly the same, the part you need to be aware of its the filter dont cheap out on it, try getting one with a velocity stack
x2

·
Registered
331 Posts
^this.
you can pretty much get any old ebay CAI or piping and just buy a quality filter. you'll have a CAI that performs just as great for a lot less.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
yea yo i got the ebay piping (in black) went to home depot and got some good quality clamps to replace the cheap ass ones that came with the intake, and slapped a nismo sticker that was on my boys nismo cai and nobody can tell the difference.. oh the filter i got is from apexi

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the info, so im gonna buy a ebay cai and get a good filter. So what Filter to Buy? Apexi, Fujita, Injen, AEM, k&N whats you guys preference?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
i say apexi... i had the k&n one but it was a lil to long and basically had to tighten alotta shit up which was a pain in the ASS!!!

but the apexi is maybe like 15 bucks more on ebay then the k&n and i think it has a better design, also it's washable as well, i wash mine like 3-5 times and then buy a new one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.