A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
My bad I was looking in another section of the website and didn't realize the symbol on the left meant that it was going to forward me to this page that was already sticky'd. :74:

·
6,536 Posts
Everything on EC will have the engine harness. Just depends on which line you're trying to find or diagnose. For example if you have a problem with the MAF wires, go to the codes for the MAF and it will show you the wiring diagram for the MAF.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sentra 2009 EC.pdf is not working

Could you fix EC.pdf file for Sentra 2009?
If you have factory manual for Sentra 2010 please share it. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have a good copy of ei.pdf for the 2004. I tried the zip with the full manual and the direct link for just the ei.pdf and neither are working.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm looking for the procedure to remove the entire dash. Anyone know where it is in the FSM?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
No idea. See if the index will give you a hint.

I think the index is the idx section :thinking:

·
Super Moderator
20,851 Posts
I looked there but I couldn't find anything haha.

Try and think of something that would require you removing the dash to fix or replace and look that problem up.

It may not be in there. I guess that is possible.

·
Super Moderator
5,058 Posts
I'm looking for the procedure to remove the entire dash. Anyone know where it is in the FSM?

Closes you can get is in the IP section, tells you how much hardware it uses. I would have to look some more for a further break down.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts