A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no offense to any one withe QR25DE but that motor has more problems that a ford. it's like you gotta be lucky to geta good QR. go to www.nissannews.com QR25 engines suck too much oil in cause it to catch the engine on fire burning it up. Hearing this makes me realize even though the QG is slow it has been so far kinda of faultless to major recalls. it looks liek the only to engines ever good in the b15 line up is the SR and QG. I hope the new SE-R has a good revamped QR25DET

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
....... if my qr burns up...... i think ill have to replace it wit a vq.... not a big problem right?

F

·
0 Posts
well nissan is refusing to recall the 2006 line up of altimas and sentras due to the problem. all theyre telling you to do is check your oil every 700 miles. it would be a huge loss for nissan to recall all those cars.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Dunno about you guys but the qr25de has very little potential from N/A mods. Thats why i dont mod it, not gonna spend 400 bucks on a exhaust for maybe 4hp. Even the car being fully bolted it cant be 200whp. I know for damn sure im not getting another nissan again, the quality of my se-r is bad. My dads old sable feels better.

Hopefully by the end of this year ima change my car.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
skHTE said:
Dunno about you guys but the qr25de has very little potential from N/A mods. Thats why i dont mod it, not gonna spend 400 bucks on a exhaust for maybe 4hp. Even the car being fully bolted it cant be 200whp. I know for damn sure im not getting another nissan again, the quality of my se-r is bad. My dads old sable feels better.

yuri1z said:
well tha 2007 altima will still have tha QR motor...so i dunno what u guys are talking about.
Well yeah the QR25De overall is bad rightn now 02-03 and now 06.
But the QR will be revamped meaning it is the same engine but different ECU setup little minor internal upgrades. The new QR25 should slame down 200hp for the new SE-R (yes 3hp more than honda lol)

Hopefully this new so called "revamped" works out. But yea i really don't see me buying another sentra i am think saving pennies for the new skyline.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
skHTE said:

FUCK YEAH!!..i Totally agree with you on this. My old teg that had a fucked up suspension, no air bags, no seat belt ,no ac, no heat, no defogg. felt soooooooooo much better to drive.

I really regret buying this car...

B

·
0 Posts
B15newyork said:
Fuc this......I really love my car...it's only been fun since i had it.
im saying man ya nikkas is tripping i admit i had to change my motor about 2 years ago and i had no problems so far i take good care of it thats all u have to do tak care of it and as of the car not bieng fast idk wat ya talking about my car aint fast but with just h/i/e i have beating quite a lot of cars that have work done to thier engines some of u may kno mr 2.5 he on this site we had a few private runs like 2 weeks ago he a had a race againAT A COBALT tell me why he was ahead of him the whole time until like 4rth gear the cobalt is not a fast car either but its supercharge right spec v's go it and ya nikkas saying all this should not own yall r a disgrace

·
0 Posts
my sis has the 05 altima...its a piece of shyt...nissan replaced the tranny and refuses to admit so

·
Registered
55 Posts
how can half u niggas hate on this car so much, then be part of a forum that celebrates the car itself. Its not like u have to be in love with ur car, but when u say oh my old integra was way better, i regret buying this shit...damn son join a honda forum.....the qr aint perfect by no means, but its one of the hottest looking import cars, and you can get 200whp all motor or turbo it and run 9 pounds safely. Ask anyone in any other sentra forum a turbo spec is one of the most fun cars to drive...i love my spec nyukkkaah

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
soSinSER said:
you can get 200whp all motor or turbo it and run 9 pounds safely. Ask anyone in any other sentra forum a turbo spec is one of the most fun cars to drive...i love my spec nyukkkaah
LOL whats safe about a QR25 you think it's safe until that one day when your in a rush and the motor just stalls on you then you will hate it. Boosted QR25 is not even worth it your wasting money. best sports car uhh no, nice sporty city car sounds more like it.

So join the new skyline trust fund a a couple of pennies a day and we can get the new skyline by 2009. skyline=$80,000

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
uuhh let's see butterfly screws sucking into a intake umm engine catchin on fire and the look on the owner's face runign out the car ...

·
11,668 Posts
Um, yea that can be fixed by the dealer or do it yourself. Every car manufacturer has their problems. The reason the QR seems bad is because you drive one and you frequent sentra forums. Every single auto manuf. has problems, and you wouldnt know about them unless you own one.

What else is wrong w/ the QR? The precat failure? It was a recall. Fixed.

What else..?

vspec18NYC said:
uuhh let's see butterfly screws sucking into a intake umm engine catchin on fire and the look on the owner's face runign out the car ...

·
Registered
611 Posts
if i hated my motor that much...tha car would've been sold ever since...
f'uck it....if it sucks so damn much...i would've lit it on fire myself and run.
:bolt:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yuri1z said:
if i hated my motor that much...tha car would've been sold ever since...
f'uck it....if it sucks so damn much...i would've lit it on fire myself and run.
:bolt:
LOL i'll get the fire hose

I know every car company has it's problems it's just like you said i am on the sentra forums so i hear all the problems here. I could imagine if i were on the honda sites.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts