A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting my nitrous kit tommorow and im going to be installing.it
The general thought it.to put the fogger about.6 inches from the throttle body but I have a spacer and I was wondering if anyone has tapped a throttle body spacer for nitrous

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Im getting my nitrous kit tommorow and im going to be installing.it
The general thought it.to put the fogger about.6 inches from the throttle body but I have a spacer and I was wondering if anyone has tapped a throttle body spacer for nitrous

Its my understanding you REALLY dont want to do a fogger system in our cars.

Ive read that WET is the way to go.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
"I see a cool air intake with a Nos fogger system and a T3 turbo Dominic. It has direct nitrous injection..."

"Yeah and a stand alone fuel management system. Not a bad way to spend $10,000 dollars."

"You see this sh*t?! He's got enough Nos to blow himself up period!"

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is a wet system I wouldnt run a dry shot.on this motor

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No rmp switch so far just an arming.switch and 2 pushbotton switches ill probably use for.the.purge im gonna start wiring it up today im gonna need some help with the relay wiring

Also im planning on running.an.rpm/tps switch looking for suggestions to.order this week and idk what jets are in the fogger now but im gonna have to.order a few of those too I want to start with just a 35 and work to 75

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright cool I need some help.with figuring.out jets
I want to run a 35 shot to begin with also are jets brand specific? As in I should purchase just nos.jets or.will nx and zex work

·
Registered
547 Posts
nos jets wont work with nx or zex nozzles but zex and nx are the same kind of jet so they are interchangeable

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Im having an issue I wires up my purge solenoid and wired up my switches

Once I crack the bottle.loose it comes straightnout the fogger and I dont even have the n20 or fuel solenoids wired up wtf

·
Registered
479 Posts
When you look through the inlet of the nitrous solenoid, can you see through it? If so, it's time for a serious inspection/rebuild. They should normally sit completely closed until power is run through them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts