A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys only have one stainless steel for fuel? My nitrous kit came eith 2 nitrous lines and 1 fuel line. The fuel line is attached to the solenoid and is 12" long only. Am i suppise to tap a fuel line in the engine bay with a t splitter?
my kit came without the tap T splitter for fuel.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, seems like i'm missing that blue NX tap. Smokey, where did you get your T splitter with a female to fit the stainless stain fuel? Only if you were closer to the city so yu could help.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Thanks guys, seems like i'm missing that blue NX tap. Smokey, where did you get your T splitter with a female to fit the stainless stain fuel? Only if you were closer to the city so yu could help.
You can pick up a T fitting at most autozones, value, home depot, ace, etc.

You'll also need the two barbs for the fuel line, t-clamps and an adapter to your stainless steel line.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
what size is our fuel line

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Did you use a brass t fitting?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Alright im gomna.go.to.home depot to get some fitting

On another note, does anyone know where I can get trflon paste

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Alright so im gonna get a 5/16ths T fitting, 2 fittings with barbs for thenfuel line and can I find an adapter in the same section for my SS fuel line to go to the T

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I cant find a T Fitting does the fitting have to be 5/16ths or just the hose fit ti ng? Biggest I can find is a 1/8th npt T

·
Registered
479 Posts
I cant find a T Fitting does the fitting have to be 5/16ths or just the hose fit ti ng? Biggest I can find is a 1/8th npt T

Usually the T fittings will come with two female ports (either 1/4 or 1/8 npt) and you will have to buy the correct sized barb to put in there depending on what size hose you want to run (5/16 in your case). Screw the barbs into the T, attach your hose, connect the feed line to your third port and your good to go when it comes to tapping for fuel.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Zmokey can you post some more pics of your fuel.setup im gonna pick up some line todday and a T im just trying to figure out the easiest way to remove the stock fuel line just cut it off?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts