A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 Non Nats ECM with up rev and recent tune
Car was running then all of the sudden it quit. Now car just cranks over and won't start NO codes
When I shoot quick start in TB car will bark a bit
I have 12volts at pink wire on each injectors , I have continuity on all the wires back to their pins on ECU
When I removed injectors and fuel rail from intake but still connected to fuel line and powered each injector it shot fuel out no problem.
So I have spark , I have fuel to the injector under pressure , just no injector opening .
Is there something I'm missing that needs to be complete for ECM to pulse the injector wire?
Thanks Reading and any help you may have

·
Administrator
7,175 Posts
A bad cam sensor will not allow the car to start and run but will/should throw a code though I don't know what it kills.
That's the only thing that comes to mind right off the bat.

Reactions: Tritton

·
Registered
6,025 Posts
Have you checked actual fuel pressure? Sounds like a fuel pump issue to me. If fuel pressure is in spec, go cam/crank sensors. OEM ones!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
New cam and crank sensors
new fuel pump, with injectors and fuel rail removed and 12v applied to each injector it shot fuel across the shop
going to try to get a data log of cranking

·
Administrator
7,175 Posts
Timing chain may have jumped, that's the only other thing I can think of that would cause a signal issue for spark and fuel is bad timing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts