A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys..just checking in. i didnt know about this wesite until today. i head of it from the forums. i hope its nice here. i have a 94 sentra se-r. all motor. just the basic- intake, clutch, headers, exhaust, flywheel ,and highport cams. however i just had a minor front end hit...but so my car is currently down. i just need to replace the bumper..grille and headlights. im just waiting on some good weather. im always out at deer park. is there any spot that the sentra guys hang out? id like to know about it. ill post some pics of my car when i have some more time...this is an edit..cause i posted some links and they dont work. also i can email pics if some1 want to see just send me ur email. thanks.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
hi guys..just checking in. i didnt know about this wesite until today. i head of it from the forums. i hope its nice here. i have a 94 sentra se-r. all motor. just the basic- intake, clutch, headers, exhaust, flywheel ,and highport cams. however i just had a minor front end hit...but so my car is currently down. i just need to replace the bumper..grille and headlights. im just waiting on some good weather. im always out at deer park. is there any spot that the sentra guys hang out? id like to know about it. ill post some pics of my car when i have some more time...this is an edit..cause i posted some links and they dont work. also i can email pics if some1 want to see just send me ur email. thanks.
Wow! How did you fit two headers in your b13? :rolleyes: Welcome to the forum

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
welcome... post those pics up.... upload them onto the site if you need something to host it...

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
summer is comming....good idea...goes both ways...lol also just to let u know..u better be running 15+ pounds of boost.
so if im running less than 15psi, are you saying i wont be able to catch you?? ummm fyi im not running a t25/t28 i tell you what, when my car gets tuned i will run 5psi and i will probably be able to run circles around you. trust me. i been in the sr20 game for a lil while now, my 5psi will have about 500 more CFM than your 15psi out of a t25/t28, then again if im feelin frisky, i might just drop back in my na motor just for kicks. stick with me and ill show you all the sr20 tricks there are to know.

and just to let you know 15psi out of any stock sr20 turbo isnt healthy, you will be pusing the turbo to the max so back it down to 12 if you want your turbo to last long.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im not using a t25/28 either. for now im using a t3...i just bought it from turbonetics. when my motor comes ....my mechanic will inspect it...also ill port and polish the head....(i already got a quote form the speed shop at atlantic and 107st)..also tony form tnr can do it (distant friend)..im planninng to change the valve springs...and use the sr16 cams. and change the piston and connecting rods. i should be running 25lbs with no problems...but ill tune it to 15 for daily driving. also ill be using haltec standalone(some 6 series) my friend currently has it in his b13...making 450+ horses on a t3/t4 turbo. rite now i may sound like a dude with lots of dreams...but im serious.

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
im not using a t25/28 either. for now im using a t3...i just bought it from turbonetics. when my motor comes ....my mechanic will inspect it...also ill port and polish the head....(i already got a quote form the speed shop at atlantic and 107st)..also tony form tnr can do it (distant friend)..im planninng to change the valve springs...and use the sr16 cams. and change the piston and connecting rods. i should be running 25lbs with no problems...but ill tune it to 15 for daily driving. also ill be using haltec standalone(some 6 series) my friend currently has it in his b13...making 450+ horses on a t3/t4 turbo. rite now i may sound like a dude with lots of dreams...but im serious.
ok, um yea once again u keep doing what your doing, i will keep all my comments to myself. all im sayin is that, the same 11.9 car is stock motor with boost.... so u do the math

but real talk - thats alot of money, how fast u plan on running?? and you forgot one thing that most sr20 people forget to do, and i wont tell you, cause thats my advantage on everyone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts