A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
If you mean a valve to tap for a fuel line for a wet kit then no there is not.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
There is one by OBX I think, not sure if it is produced anymore.

Travis with FI-R has a kt.

Most of us just t off the fuel line. At least that is what I'm doing.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
Starting with a 75. I already have one step colder plugs in the motor, and I will retard my timing 1 degree.

Both of those are to help prevent pre-detonation.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
1 step colder spark plugs help to dissipate heat from the combustion chamber faster than "regular" spark plugs.

Excess heat can cause pre-detonation. Pre-det is what will send a rod through your block. The air/fuel ignites before the piston has finished its up stroke and forces it back down usually breaking the wrist pin or something and then you get a nice speed hole in the block.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
My whole thinking is if I prevent pre-det, then I won't have any issues with the spray. I eventually want to hit a 100 progressive, then 125 progressive.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I like how this was put in the 2j form and not one question was about any product they make or can possibly make. maybe you should of put this in the form about engine building.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
I like how this was put in the 2j form and not one question was about any product they make or can possibly make. maybe you should of put this in the form about engine building.
I like how you come off like an arrogant little prick that had never made a mistake in his life.

Oh, it is FORUM by the way, not "form" as you so eloquently put it.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
471 Posts
yea thanks man. Im just saying that I'm surprised that the mods have not moved this. And usually when new people post questions and someone tells them its in the wrong section, they are not called pricks either.

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts