A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rarely see a spec running around my area (findlay ohio up to bowling green). It gets a little depressing not seeing the "competiton" around here but is nice to know there are few around so if you are in nw ohio in my area come out of hidding!!:D

·
39,045 Posts
Maybe if you stop racing them and wooping their azzes, they will come out more...lol...

Good luck finding homies in your area. They are none near me either so I know how you feel.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i rarely race and very few people try and race me lol there are like 3 or 4 in my area but i hardly see them out and all but one is fully stock

·
39,045 Posts
They don't race you because they know that they will get the azz wooping of their life.

The only other thing is to stalk their azzes....lol....just kidding. Maybe....

I once had to follow someone to find out how they got permission to have their tint so dark.

Good luck.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha stalker! kidding lol but yea usually they are going the other way but o well it will happen eventually

·
39,045 Posts
Becareful though.

Because think about it. If while you are driving you look up and see some one behind you flashing lights and blowing their horn, would you stop?....lol

It might be some granny with mace....lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts