A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUst few things to say about the auto show GM side sucked Subaru was like a ghost town so was Mitsu. Toyota,Ford(trucks),Dodge was the highlight of the show. Ohh yeah not forgeting the Spyker that car was hot it got more attention than the lambo's lambo's look like poo poo compared to the spyker.

NIssan suck at the auto show. why..... Simple car liek the versa was locked and alot off people wanted to check it out the 07 maxima locked and the new sentra was on the spining thingy as a "showcase". The only thing Nissan had good to show off was the 07Altima. Ohh Yea there will be a 07 Altima SER coming out.( I still think 06 Altima SER looks better)

It funny how Toyota just droped the 07 Camry and people get to go in but a simple car like the Versa is locked.

Ohh i spoked to another Nissan Rep who didn't want to talk about the Sentra SER because no official word is mention about it. But when i brought up what happen to the Azeal she talk's about it maybe the SpecV on it's way to production line; that beening the reason for it not being at the show.

Good Bye Acura RSX whew!!!
Seem's RSX will be discontined. That car is more of a Chick car rather than guy car to soup up. I guess honda figures they got the SI runing K Series no need to keep 2 cars under the same line up.

GT-R will debut at detorit auto show.

Lexus IS250/300 Nice but short dashboard looks liek if you were to get hit in that car your head would be way out the windshield, also very short head short i am 5'6 and my head was nearly touching the top overall IS didn't seem to comforable especially the head space.

Last word the Sentra 4door sedan look even horriable in person alot of people did not like it the Versa got alot of attention. Ohh yea even the fricken 07 Quest was locked. NIssan is some selfish bastard's they should't have brought Car's that you can't sit in i could understand if it's in the spining platform and a prototype but for a production car that drops early as september that sucks.

NO pics car show sucked that bad i got a couple of the spyker will post later on.

Jon those pics are for you. You must be sleep underneath a carrot house if you didn't see te Azeal

·
Registered
798 Posts
I just got back...def was not as good as last years. Almost all the cars there were cars that were already being sold. not to many concepts, or future cars. It seemed like each dealer wanted to show off thier auto racing cars more then thier regular cars. Many cars were the same from last year like they had the same ford gt500 as they did last year.
Dodge was the highlight of the show, with the srt-4, and the challenger. Chevy had the camaro and 15 vetts. Mitshu had the concept X which was hot. Pontiac had a the solastice and C6 GXP. Also the Sphker was the shit

P.s working on getting my pics on my computer to post up

·
Registered
798 Posts
Since I cant figure out how to post pics up from my gallery you guys will just have to not be lazy and click on the button that say gallery on the bottom of my post. sorry.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RUMORS;

Altima SE-R or hybird in 2Door this has been alot of peoplebeen saying we'll wait and see.

Sentra SE-R looks to be a 4DR the SpecV looks like the 2 dr Azeal Specv should be boosted 2.5L FWD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts