A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
top speed 113??? they better hope thers a chager somehwere nearby cause even my 1.8 can go faster then that lol. i think theyre gonna put the most dick cops possible in them to make up for the fact that u jus got pulled over by a hybrid.

nypd.... writin tickets and savin the environment 24/7

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is made to benefit street patrol for inner city... highway obviously has a bit of downfall lolol.. sooooo looks like a spec can outrun a cop?!? lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bad for the Big 3 indeed

Damn, this is bad... for the big 3
Yeah I haven't been around here for a minute....

This is definitely very bad for the Big 3. I'm no economist or anything but I think this is just punching the American Cars Manufacturers when they are down. The Gov gotta do what they gotta do to save on fuel etc., But imagine if Toyota outsold Ford even though Ford had so many domestic contracts, imagine what's gonna happen when so many municipalities Police/Fire Departments that are currently powered by Crown Vics and or other American vehicles suddenly switch over to Toyota. Carnage!
But hey we drive Nissans huh??? LOL

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
eh its alrite theyll all be in the shop 24/7...

altima hybrid:
Hybrid System Net Power — 198 hp (148 kW)

Gasoline engine
QR25DE — 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder
Horsepower — 158 hp @ 5,200 — 6,000 rpm
Torque — 162 lb-ft @ 2,800 — 4,800 rpm

somebody should tell them to get headers asap lol

·
Registered
640 Posts
they only have jap imports from seizures and impound. this is bad for the economy because this is another aspect of life that is importing and not buying domestic. how can the people that defend this country drive foreign cars on the job. thats like the army using toyota FJs makes no sense. but yay cleaner ny air

1 - 14 of 14 Posts