A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
A lot of you know me an know that I work at a Nissan Dealer, you've seen me at the Annual BBQs, I've helped out many of you, now I'm here to extend my help a little further. My dealership recently opened up a Nissan E-Store executivenissanparts.com, it's similar to the FAST catalog we use here at the dealership, and it's VIN Driven which as a parts consultant I can tell you is very helpful when trying to look things up. Our shipping is reasonable compared to a lot of the other guys out there it's $5.99 minimum with 5% of the price of the part no more than $75(of course depends how large or heavy the part is for example we won't ship out a transfer case for 5% or a transmisson for $75) but as a member of this forum your discount is pretty significant we give 10% off MSRP for regular customers and as a member if you enter PROMO CODE: B15SPEC at checkout you get an additional 10% making it a total of 20% off which is what almost all shops pay as a wholesale price. I've extended this the forum not only because I'm a Spec-V Owner, but also in conjunction with my supervisors, and contact with Ash. Depending on the feedback I get from you guys, the members, I will be doing holiday specials and possibly even deeper discounts throughout the year but first lets get this off the ground and see how you guys like it, if need be, you can e-mail me directly at [email protected], or call the dealership (203)239-4012 my name is Peter, I might be busy with the techs and outside shops but if I can't help you anyone else here should be able to, if you prefer to speak to me just e-mail.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I will be looking at using this very soon. I need new window seals for my car, and a couple other pieces.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
very nice, im in need of som,e tranny parts!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Today only!!!
purchase anything from our eStore and we'll send you out a free black nismo decal with your purchase. while supplies last.
I came across this part number in my searches and ordered 1 for a customer..... Little did I know Nissan decided to send me a bunch because of a limited sale quantity. So before I put this in my display case here at the dealership and sell them for the MSRP of 3.00, I might as well try to give them away to a group of people I know would probably make more use out of them...

·
Registered
224 Posts
O oo ooo ooo I want one, I better find something to buy

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
very nice parts catalog.
It's a more user friendly version of the NiFast we use at the dealership, I still recommend using it with the VIN because I have noticed a few glitches when you try to use it without the VIN

·
Registered
708 Posts
I'll be ordering a radio delete panel when the site is back up. Still have the free decals?

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Site is down right now our Provider TradeMotion is having a few server issues and are working diligently to get them fixed, I think they're actually in the process of installing newer servers because of the unexpected increase in traffic.... WHICH IS AWESOME!!!
as far as the stickers, I sold out of them already just had a handfull but if I get enough requests for them I will surely re-order more for you guys.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I successfully made a small order yesterday. Thanks for this.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The site is back up I just got a call, and checked myself, and Mr. Unclear_Motives check your E-Mail, I sent you the tracking number if I recall correctly, so you should be able to track the package now since UPS picked up about 30 mins ago.... let me know

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
The site is back up I just got a call, and checked myself, and Mr. Unclear_Motives check your E-Mail, I sent you the tracking number if I recall correctly, so you should be able to track the package now since UPS picked up about 30 mins ago.... let me know
I didn't get that email...but the part arrived yesterday...too fast for me to track it, lol.

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JUST A QUICK FYI: I ran across this issue with "Unclear_Motives" We only ship via UPS for the time being, so we were told by UPS if you have a PO Box they cannot ship to PO Boxes. I just want to keep everyone in the loop and informed...

1 - 20 of 402 Posts