A Nissan Sentra Forum banner
201 - 220 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I've never seen those taillights before.I was mine looked that good and was that fast.beautiful car!
TYC elegant series. They came out after the first F&F and were marked with the F&F logo. I love my set, too bad I let someone talk me into nightshading them. I need to figure out how to clean it off.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Ehh its nothing too write home about, but I guess Ill post some before and after pics that I have laying around. @dragonfire2002 has seen this car in person.

Before is first:

Attachments

·
Registered
908 Posts
And here is the semi current AFTER PICS

Note the front window tint is now removed

Yellow fog lights

Pu Front lip

Nismo SRI

Tb coolant bypass mod

Gutted precat

And sitting on dragonfire2002's Enkei dm5s

Attachments

Reactions: dragonfire2002

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
I see you decided to run it as a sri. Looks good! How's the lip? Get a chance to work on it yet? Now just go moar low lol! Get those tires switched over?

·
Registered
908 Posts
I see you decided to run it as a sri. Looks good! How's the lip? Get a chance to work on it yet? Now just go moar low lol! Get those tires switched over?
Figured winter was coming. SRI was a better idea.

Not yet. Im off this week so im gonna probally work on it tommorrow sometime and take a blow dryer too it. See what I can do with its stubborn A$$. lol

Im not going low til after I build her. Maybe next summer.

And nope. Still ridiing on your n3000's

·
Registered
351 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
My new favorite!!!

Attachments

Reactions: yogi b

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Nice spec man!!

I'm convinced, I'm dipping my Enkeis white.
Friends don't let friends dip their wheels... Powder coat for the win... Dip and paint will chip easy!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Friends don't let friends dip their wheels... Powder coat for the win... Dip and paint will chip easy!
Lol

I'm cheap and don't want it to be permanent.

My idea of powdercoating on a budget is light coats and 100* heat baking on the pavement for hours per coat. Lol

·
Registered
351 Posts
Are those custom made (by you) or did you buy them like that. Looks nice. Like.
Thanks. They are Depo taillights. You can buy them on Ebay. I liked the fact that the housing is black, similar to the se-r headlights vs smoked red.

201 - 220 of 239 Posts