A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
apparently theyre worth $2,000... i seen em for like $1,300 on a few sites just now... but dyaumn!! lol
I would NEVER...you know wat i coulddo with 1300?....better yet 2k? shit

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
damn...maybe I shouldve never worn the low cut AF1 that were never released in the US and I got by accident....couldve prob got a pretty penny for them...I still have them after 5 years lol...still in love with them

·
Registered
26,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
damn...maybe I shouldve never worn the low cut AF1 that were never released in the US and I got by accident....couldve prob got a pretty penny for them...I still have them after 5 years lol...still in love with them
pics or ban!! im bout to dig up my fav pair of sneakers.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
ill find the pic...its still on photobucket...they are brown, tan and skyline blue....that same day I found 3 perfect outfits for it...I was so fckin amped when I walked out....I think the fckin guy at modells tried keeping them for himself cuz he "couldnt find the other shoe" so I went back like 4 hours later and some girl found it for me...shit wasnt even in inventory lmfao

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
damn those are some tough colors to match lol
lol yea everyone told me that...but I damn well made it happen muahahaha....some kid I went to school with kept trying to find them...never happened lmao

1 - 20 of 195 Posts