A Nissan Sentra Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
There was a guy with a green se-r, tried to talk to him about it,he just laughed and later I heard them talking shit, saying "I drive a POS sentra." It was obvious dude didn't take care of it, it was all dented up and scratched,never washed. Think he bought a VW GTI later on. haha....

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
ive seen one mystic in all of my years and it was the very same day i got my first spec. as i was leaving the dealership headed home i past one that had 5 people in it. the only other "rare" combo i have seen was the gold/silverish 2.5LE or whatever they called it. ive also only seen 1 blue, 1 VO and one sunburst. but i know of 3 silvers and i own 2. the spec wasnt loved here apparently.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Ah, yes. The 2.5LE. You almost never see that one, either.

I don't think I've ever posted my mystic green story on here, so I'll go for it.

Friends of mine that I met from the old site (MySpecV) decided we should go to a Cardinals / Cubs Friday night game. They had a promotion with the radio station for cheap tickets. The catch was that you had to go to the stadium really early to wait in line for them.

Jon (fenderscratch for the og people that would remember) and I get there at 7ish in the morning. He noticed a mystic green se-r making a turn. We both knew that was the rare one. Not even a few minutes later, we get soaked by this random storm (it was clear as day beforehand and after).

I should have taken the storm as an omen. lol

Joking aside, I do like the car. It's just frustrating that I can't do much with it right now.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Mystic Emerald in the hizzzouse!!

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
One more:

"...it's not about the parts-it's about the look and feel of the car as a whole" - Jason Whipple, Rotiform

·
Registered
190 Posts
This is more of a "Hey, who's car is this" post, but this Mystic Green Sentra was up at Bandimere's Street Tuner Mayhem in Denver, never seen him beofre and had NH plates.

IDRC Street Tuner Mayhem (06/05/2011) - hmgphotos - Heidi Gurov Photography

thats a real nice color =] honestly though i have dreamt of owning a green sentra....but ill be honest folks, it shames me to say but i like fords green, the green they used on SVT mustangs in like 01-03...that real popping green, yeah i wish my B was that color

·
Registered
64 Posts
Heres mine, supposedly its Epicea Green Metallic. Sadly the clearcoat on the roof is coming off but other than that it looks pretty good

1224.jpg

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks after I took my pics I installed my fogs again. I gotta take out again here soon I'm gonna tint them yellow...Hopefully it turns out good but I will wait and see how it goes

·
Registered
146 Posts
your gonna paint the bumper as well?
Not in the near future no...The dealership had the bumper hood and roof repainted for me before I bought it then a month later, like an idiot I wrecked it. So after scrapping money together I finally got the money to fix what I broke. I personally like it in person, the pics make it look different to me

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well it is and isnt every time I try to make it better something else breaks ....
Going to be getting a new hood since this car was hit in front I love the green but I'd rather have black nd I wish it was
Stick nd se-r but I may drop a 5 spd in nd maybe paint it idk yet

·
Registered
7,401 Posts
Someone want to take care of the spam?

21 - 38 of 38 Posts