Discussion Starter · #22 ·

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
I'm in woodbridge all the time...

·
Registered
476 Posts
im in Roebling-Florence. Right by Burlington @Evan !
I'm down in Pitman for a few months, but then I'll be back in Burlington county, Mt. Laurel area specifically.

Anyone go through NJ state inspection lately with both factory cats removed and pass?

My setup is as follows:

2J race header and midpipe w/ a high flow cat welded in (after the 2nd O2 sensor...no room for one before the sensor) followed by a 2J 3" side exit

I have an O2 sensor spacer on the secondary O2 sensor and I don't throw any codes, but I'm not sure what else gets looked at the state inspection stations nowadays.
If you have no codes and your readiness monitors are set (you can't have ANY show not ready, and too many N/A's will flag you auto-fail in system) you should be fine. You can go to a local shop and get it done there, they won't care what exhaust setup you have, all they'll care about is whether or not your OBD2 monitors check out and that you have no SES light.

Source: Passed NJ inspection 2 consecutive times, catless turbo 2007 spec.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Ok!..... lets re-vive this thread now that its warm out!.......

Im in Clifton, NJ..... I only know of like 2-3 B15's but we've never really met, we keep in touch through FaceBook....... We should definitely get together soon.... the b15 community is getting smaller and less involved....... I went to the Atlantic City Import Expo event in 2014 and there was only 1 Sentra at the event, out of like 1-200 cars (probably more), just 1 lonely B16

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok!..... lets re-vive this thread now that its warm out!.......

Im in Clifton, NJ..... I only know of like 2-3 B15's but we've never really met, we keep in touch through FaceBook....... We should definitely get together soon.... the b15 community is getting smaller and less involved....... I went to the Atlantic City Import Expo event in 2014 and there was only 1 Sentra at the event, out of like 1-200 cars (probably more), just 1 lonely B16
I'm down to meet some more sentra heads. I'm the only b16 spec in my area. I only see Grandma driven b15's and 16's lol.

·
The Wheel Ninja
2,113 Posts
One of those wheels looks bent...

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
21 - 37 of 37 Posts